We now cater for 11+ entrance exams
Tuition Base offers tuition at weekends to students aged between 5-18 years within a safe and secure environment;
- our staff are DBS checked prior to appointment.
- a trained first aid personnel is on site at all times.
All of our tuition centres are OFSTED registered and the setting reference numbers are as follows;
- EY545755 – Tuition Base Enfield at Oasis Academy Hadley
- EY552284 – Tuition Base Edmonton at Latymer School
- EY551864 – Tuition Base Gants Hill at Valentines High School
- EY553940 – Tuition Base Forest Gate at Forest Gate Community School
Our tuition sessions are on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am till 5:30pm at four different schools
Oasis Academy Hadley, South Street, Ponders End, Enfield, EN3 4PX
next to Ponders End Station
Latymer School, Haselbury Rd, Edmonton, London N9 9TN
nearest station Edmonton Green
Valentines High School, Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill, Ilford, Essex, IG2 6HX
near Gants Hill tube station
Forest Gate Community School, Forest Lane, Forest Gate, London, E7 9BB
near Forest Gate train station
Our tutoring is carried out by specialist tutors and is tailored to the specific needs of our students. We believe tutoring helps build confidence & encourages the student to ask questions they would not normally do in a classroom in front of their peers.
At Tuition Base we:
- Provide expert tuition in Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Cover all exam boards
- Cater for A level, GCSE and all key stage students
- Support the work carried out by schools & colleges
- Target more difficult areas to complement their existing learning
- Record student progress every session
- Regularly test students
- Provide termly progress reports
- Regularly communicate with parents
We adopt traditional ‘pen to paper’ methods. This gives your child the empowerment to decide where they want to take their learning. Furthermore, we encourage independence and use speaking and listening to build confidence, which then translates into tangible progression.
To find out more give us a call or pay us a visit for an informal discussion.
For further enquiries and information please contact;
020 3633 4822
Register your interest by filling in the online form on the registration page.
Please browse our site to find out more about Tuition Base.